* Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
* Displays a courteous and helpful attitude at all times when dealing with the public and Builds Rewarding Relationships
* Responsible for the operation of the Player Rewards Club during assigned shift.
* Performs all guest related functions, including but not limited to creating, updating and verifying guest accounts, assisting with tournaments, promotions, give-a-ways and prize patrol presentations, as needed.
* Knowledgeable and actively promotes company marketing and promotional events and are proficient in answering guest questions.
* Responsible for monitoring business volumes and assigning staff in the necessary locations.
* Handles customer problems and reports all incidents to the Players Club Manager, Executive Hosts and/ or Director of Player Development.
* Participates in recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training process for department personnel.
* Ensures that staff evaluations are accurate, completed timely and detailed.
* Recommends and documents coaching and discipline of staff on appropriate paperwork.
* Responsible for knowledge of and adherence to Company and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
* Communicate (both written and verbal) with and promote positive team member and guest relations.
* Listens, evaluates, and responds to all guest complaints and inquiries and exercises good judgment in resolving same.
* Maintain professionalism at all times when working with other team members and/or guests.
* Promotes outstanding internal and external guest relations and internal teams.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
* Two (2) to Three (3) years of Marketing / Public Relations experience, required
* Previous Supervisory experience, preferred.
* Must be able to successfully complete the background check and licensing process, required by the Delaware Lottery.
* Act with discretion and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
* Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other Operating Systems.
* Must be able to wear and appear professional & comfortable in the assigned uniform provided by Delaware Park, if applicable.
* Must be able to walk and/or stand for at least a full eight (8)-hour shift.
* Must be able to lift, up to 40 lbs in weight and be able to push or pull up to 50 lbs in weight throughout shift
* Ability to bend, reach, pull, push, kneel, squat and grasp as needed.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Zone assignments covering large areas with long walking distances, Work areas could have high volumes, diverse clientele, noise, music, minimal and/or bright lighting and variation of climate control.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with guests, co-workers and management is mandatory.
* Must be able to handle all types of guest related situations; relay all guest compliments and complaints to department management.
Our Mission is to Create An Escape!