• Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
• Maintains a superior technical understanding of games, policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of Delaware Park policies and State
regulations, to ensure smooth and efficient gaming.
• Verification and issuance of Credit to guests.
• Responsible for balancing proper inventories of fills and credits.
• Responsible for issuing cards & dice and monitor for any irregularities.
• Directly supervises large play, buy-ins and bet variances.
• Works productively in a fast paced environment and effectively communicates with co-workers and keeping Table Games Management apprised of any problem areas.
• Maintain professionalism at all times when working with other team members and/or guests.
• Provide our guests fast, fun, friendly, joyful, focused service.
• Communicate (both written and verbal) with and promote positive team member and guest relations.
• Five (5) years of multi-game dealing experience preferred.
• Must have certification and/or experience in the following games: Craps, Black Jack, Baccarat, Roulette and Carnival Games.
• Must be able to successfully complete and maintain the background check and licensing process, required by the Delaware Lottery during employment.
• Understand all internal controls for the department; knowing all gaming regulations and steps taken to ensure compliance.
• Understand credit authorization and apply the knowledge as set by internal controls.
• Ability to recognized and take appropriate actions towards any deviations of the game and/or attempts to cheat.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Player Tracking systems preferred.
• Must have strong math skills, with the ability to calculate numbers quickly and accurately. As well as strong organizational skills.
• Ability to bend reach, pull, push, kneel, squat and grasp as needed.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.