High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred. ABC Certification Required.
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
- Displays a courteous and helpful attitude at all times when dealing with the public and Builds Rewarding Relationships.
- Greeting guest in a fast, efficient and friendly manner, upon arrival to Outlet.
- Circulates throughout the area assigned, actively observing guest, providing assistance and service as necessary.
- Must maintain and secure all cash and cash equivalents in possession, while providing accurate reporting and financial transactions thru the POS systems.
- Prepares all settlement paperwork in a consistent and organized manner.
- Responsible to complete all side work and cleaning of Outlet in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
- Responsible to inventory and restock items as needed based pre-determined levels.
- Ensures that work area is clean and sanitary in accordance with Local, State, and Federal Health Department Codes.
- Monitors alcohol consumption by guests, adhering strictly to Delaware Park Policy and Delaware State Law.
- Knowledgeable and actively promotes company marketing and promotional events and are proficient in answering guest questions.
- Communicate (both written and verbal) with and promote positive team member and guest relations.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when working with other team members and/or guests.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Previous wait staff experience preferred.
- Must be able to successfully complete the background check and licensing process, required by the Delaware Lottery.
- Must possess an ABC Servers card and/or Tips equivalent.
- Knowledge of Point Of Sales operating systems preferred.
- Act with discretion and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Must be able to wear and appear comfortable in the assigned uniform provided by Delaware Park.
- Must be able to walk and stand for at least a full eight (8)-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift, up to 25 lbs in weight and ability to bend, reach, pull, push, kneel, squat and grasp as needed.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Zone assignments covering large areas with long walking distances, Work areas could have high volumes, diverse clientele, noise, music, minimal and/or bright lighting and variation of climate control.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with guests, co-workers and management is mandatory.
Must be able to handle all types of guest related situations; relay all guest compliments and complaints to department management.
*This position qualifies for $500 signing bonus. $250 will be issued after first 30 days and 80 hours worked. Remaining $250 will be issued after first 90 days and 240 hours worked.