High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred.
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
- Responsible for delivering requested orders to the appropriate Food & Beverage outlets, timely.
- Responsible to ensure compliance to all Federal, State and Local Health Department Codes while handling inventory and deliveries to Outlets.
- Assist with receiving and accounting for daily/weekly deliveries from vendors, as needed.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining the cleanliness of all storage areas, as requested.
- Communicate (both written and verbal) with and promote positive team member and guest relations.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when working with other team members and/or guests.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Previous stockroom and customer service experience, preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required and minimum two (2) years driving record with no points.
- Must be able to successfully complete and maintain a background check and licensing process, required by the Delaware Lottery and Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission.
- Ability to use a hand truck, preferred.
- Must be able to walk and stand for at least a full eight (8)-hour shift. Must be able to lift, up to Eighty (80) lbs in weight and be able to push or pull up to 50 lbs in weight throughout shift. Ability to bend, reach, pull, push, kneel, squat and grasp as needed.
- Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintain established company and departmental uniform, appearance, and hygiene standards at all times.
- Must be able to wear and appear comfortable in the assigned uniform provided by Delaware Park.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Station assignments covering large areas with long walking distances, Service Bars that are busy with limited space, Work areas could have high volumes, diverse clientele, noise, music, minimal and/or bright lighting and variation of climate control.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with guests, co-workers and management is mandatory.
Must be able to handle all types of guest related situations; relay all guest compliments and complaints to department management.